"If You Can Dodge A Wrench, You Can Dodge A Ball"

Thursday, September 1, 2011

MAJOR RANT

Ok,  MAJOR RANT ALERT!

Ebay. I mean really.. Ebay. Are you kidding me?

Do you know what, it’s not even Ebay. It’s the moronic idiots that are allowed to operate an Ebay business! Surely there should be some sort of IQ test to be passed before handing out a business account!!

So I bought something on Ebay. For my partner. Off an Ebay business. A brand new product. From an Ebay shop.. nothing second hand, no relying on some seller to post it, it’s an Ebay business. And I bought it on Monday. And there were 3 options for postage. Free postage which would take 5-10 working days. Second class posting that would take between 2-4 working days.. or for an extra £1.. I could have next day post.

Well her birthday isn’t until the 14th of September, so I could have accepted the free post, but, and this may be stereotyping, but, I often find that orders placed, on a free postage basis, get put behind paying postage orders, even if they were ordered a day before. And they are more often that none, forgotten about, or far later delivered than described, and I didn’t want to run that risk considering it’s for her birthday, so I was opting for the 2nd class post. But then I noticed that the next day delivery was only £1 more expensive.. so I thought, yeah, that’ll do, I’ll get it tomorrow [Tuesday] and that’ll be great.

But it didn’t arrive on Tuesday.

So then I thought to myself, aww well, it was obviously processed too late for dispatch on Monday, for delivery on Tuesday, and it’ll be dispatched on Tuesday, or delivery on Wednesday. Even though I ordered it at 11.45am and it said all orders before 2pm will be dispatched same day, but that’s clearly irrelevant! .. so today is Wednesday, our postman has been, and gone.. and no parcel!

Now seriously!! What is THAT about? What was the point of me even paying that extra if it is going to go on the 2nd class delivery anyway? I know it’s only £1 but it’s the principle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment